Deeeep In Thought!

Deeeep In Thought!
Too much sun, though!

Dave's Pages

Now We're Talking!

Welcome to the Blog! Here you'll find content relevant to men's self-esteem, Jewish religious/cultural traditions, life growing up in Long Island (specifically South Nassau), and adjustments to married life!

Search/Find

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ahhh, Sundays

What is it about Sundays. For some, it's a day of rest and religious obligation. For others, between August and February, it's football day. But for many more of us, it's a day to brace ourselves for what's to come.

Take me -- it's 7PM and I'm already thinking about what tomorrow may bring. I'm just going to Civil Queens to stip out a discovery motion, but there may be some late developments in the Crazy Russian Lady case. That's supposed to go to trial Tuesday, hopefully for the last time -- but tomorrow is when I'll find out if I'm accompanying trial counsel to Court. It's my case, I know all the facts, but the boss wanted someone else to take it to trial -- that happens a lot for political reasons, but they might want me to go to only argue that motion to dismiss prior to trial (which they scheduled for the same date). Nothing would make me happier than sending this woman packing -- so sick of how Civil Court just spoon-feeds these pro-se's and lets them get away with everything. Is this Court or is it Kindergarten? Sheeesh!

Oh well -- JB and I will have dinner soon, and it'll be just another Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell RunningLaw What's Up!