Deeeep In Thought!

Deeeep In Thought!
Too much sun, though!

Dave's Pages

Now We're Talking!

Welcome to the Blog! Here you'll find content relevant to men's self-esteem, Jewish religious/cultural traditions, life growing up in Long Island (specifically South Nassau), and adjustments to married life!

Search/Find

Saturday, January 9, 2010

This Time I'm Back For Sure!

Hey all -- Happy 2010!

Ya know, something tells me that I still need to get back into this. My life has been so topsy-turvy for a year and a half, I haven't been focusing on the things that I really enjoy doing -- no time to stop and smell the roses, as they say.

Sometimes life speeds up and slows down when you least expect it to do so. 18 months ago, I never would have thought I'd be getting engaged, let alone living with said fiancee! Also never thought I'd return to a job I left in 2006 -- yet this road I've traveled has been rerouted.

Now I have a webcam, and that puts me back on my road to create my own blog. This way I'd have some video commentary to supplement whatever I write. Thing is, I need to get back on a schedule.

As some of my MySpace peeps may remember, I used to write a Bible (Torah, to be precise) commentary every week. Since at most synagogues, a Bible portion is read in a continuing and episodic pattern every week, I followed the same trend. It kept me "regular," and up to date. And once in a while I got some kudos and comments from my friends and neighbors!

I like Facebook a little better than MySpace, but without a blogging feature on that site, I'm missing out. Well, now that my lady is teaching class and I've got time to myself here at the ranch, here goes.

Another brilliant idea -- copy the same posts onto MySpace -- HELLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell RunningLaw What's Up!