Deeeep In Thought!

Deeeep In Thought!
Too much sun, though!

Dave's Pages

Now We're Talking!

Welcome to the Blog! Here you'll find content relevant to men's self-esteem, Jewish religious/cultural traditions, life growing up in Long Island (specifically South Nassau), and adjustments to married life!

Search/Find

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting It Started Again

Yes world, the Man is back. Known to many as RunningLaw, known to others as Dax and Chung Lee. Yeeeah, those of you doing a search might even recognize me from MySpace and Facebook, too!



In about 36 hours, I'm going to the MoneyExpo.


Because people, I have a new love in my life. A precious lady known as Miss JB. She is a great success in her career, but I have to be the man in this relationship and support us both. I have a great job, but there's nothing wrong with adding a little extra $$$, ya dig?



Ugh. I'm tired tonight. Tomorrow morning I have oral argument in Supreme Kings (oh right, forgot to mention I'm an attorney). Gotta really nail this summary judgment motion for sure!



OK, that's it. Nighty night, and a pleasnat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell RunningLaw What's Up!